WIN A TRIP – Terms & Conditions
WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO A TROPICAL DESTINATION!
Try any of the 3 brand new Tropical Treasures dishes or our 2 Tropical Cocktails, scan your receipt on Fridays Cyprus-Rewards App and automatically enter the draw to win a trip for 2 to a tropical destination!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Organizer
BRAINSTORM ENTERPRISES LTD (“TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our” ), a company registered under the laws of Cyprus, with reg. number HE 69017, having its registered address at Griva Digeni 5, G & S COURT, Flat 202, 6030 Larnaca, Cyprus is the Organizer of the contest WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO A TROPICAL DESTINATION!
The contest is open to all aged 18 years or over except employees of TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Company. We reserve our right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organizer’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organizer.
- Mode of participation
- Participant must Download and sign up to the Fridays Cyprus – Rewards App from Google Play or App Store
- Participant must try any of the 3 brand new Tropical Treasures dishes or our 2 Tropical Cocktails
- Participant must scan his/her receipt within 48 hours
- The check must contain at least 1 of the new Tropical Treasures food or drink.
The contest runs from Thursday 13th June 2019 until the 31st of August 2019
- One (1) winner will win a trip package for two (2) people to a tropical destination of their choice worth up to 3,000 Euro.
- The Package includes: Flight tickets for 2 people, Hotel Stay for 7 nights with breakfast included, airport taxes, and transportation from and to Larnaca or Pafos airport.
- Reservation is subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed in any other way.
- The prize is valid until 31/08/2020. High traffic periods & public/bank holiday & holiday weekends are excluded
- One winner will be drawn from all participants
- TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS will announce the name of the winner on Tuesday, 10th September 2019 on our website and social media pages and will also be personally informed if possible.
- To arrange the details of the trip the winner must contact the marketing department of Top Kinisis Travel at 22-713713.
- General Terms
- Each participant can submit multiple entries. Every time a receipt including any TROPICAL TREASURES dish or cocktail, has been scanned within 48 hours on FRIDAYS CYPRUS REWARDS APP, between the period the competition is valid, is considered as one (1) entry to the draw.
- By the participation in the contest, each participant declares and consents to the processing of his/her personal data collected and used by the organiser to process them through automated and/or non-automated means by TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS. The personal data of the winner in the contest will be retained by the Organizer and will be used solely for the purposes of the contest.
- The personal data of the participants will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Law 138 (I)/2001 and the General Regulation for the protection of personal data-Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). The participants may exercise all their legitimate rights as defined in the Data Protection Law 138 (I)/2001 and in GDPR.
- The Organizer declares and undertakes that it has taken all necessary measures, technical, organizational, legal in order to protect participants‘ privacy.
- The Organizer is allowed to publicly announce the winner’s name on TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS website and social media pages.
- The winner may be upon the signing of all the necessary documentation, requested to take part in promotional activity and TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS reserves the right to use the name and city of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The Organizer cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the contest or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant‘s or any other person‘s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the contest .
- By entering this contest, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The present Terms & Conditions will be governed by Cyprus law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.