Terms & Conditions: Win a Samsung 50” TV or an Apple iPad
Visit or order from us 3 times between 6/11/2020 and 13/12/2020, scan each receipt on Fridays™ Cyprus – Rewards App and you ‘ll automatically enter the draw to win a Samsung 50” TV or an Apple iPad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Organizer
BRAINSTORM ENTERPRISES LTD (“TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our” ), a company registered under the laws of Cyprus, with reg. number HE 69017, having its registered address at Griva Digeni 5, G & S COURT, Flat 202, 6030 Larnaca, Cyprus is the Organizer of the contest “ WIN A SAMSUNG 50” TV OR AN APPLE IPAD WITH FRIDAYS™ REWARDS APP”.
The contest is open to all aged 18 years or over except employees of TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Company. We reserve our right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organizer’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organizer.
- Mode of participation
- Participant must be registered on Fridays Cyprus – Rewards App. (Guests not registered on our App, can download it from Google Play or App Store)
- Participant must visit or order from our restaurants 3 times between 6/11/2020 and 13/12/2020.
- Participants can enter the draw with either dine-in visits, take-away orders or delivery orders.
- Participant must scan his/her receipt within 48 hours from each visit/order.
- Checks/Bills cannot be split/divided to secure more participations and if a check is split then the user will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
- Receipts must be scanned through the same user account on Fridays Cyprus Rewards App.
The contest runs from Friday 6th November 2020 until Sunday 13th December 2020.
- One (1) winner will win a Samsung 50″ TV Smart LED 4K UHD UE50TU7172
- Two (2) winners will each win an Apple iPad 10.2″ (7th Gen) Tablet 32GB WiFi Space Gray (CY)
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed in any other way.
- Three (3) winners will be drawn from all participants
- We will announce the names of the winners on Wednesday 16th of December 2020 on our website and social media pages. The winners will also be personally informed if possible.
- General Terms
- Each participant can submit only one (1) entry. Entry is considered when a participant visits/orders 3 times within the period the competition is valid and scans the receipts on FRIDAYS CYPRUS REWARDS APP within 48 hours from each visit/order.
- By the participation in the contest, each participant declares and consents to the processing of his/her personal data collected and used by the organiser to process them through automated and/or non-automated means by TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS. The personal data of the winner in the contest will be retained by the Organizer and will be used solely for the purposes of the contest.
- The personal data of the participants will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Law 138 (I)/2001 and the General Regulation for the protection of personal data-Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). The participants may exercise all their legitimate rights as defined in the Data Protection Law 138 (I)/2001 and in GDPR.
- The Organizer declares and undertakes that it has taken all necessary measures, technical, organizational, legal in order to protect participants’ privacy.
- The Organizer is allowed to publicly announce the winner’s name on TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS website and social media pages.
- The winner may be upon the signing of all the necessary documentation, requested to take part in promotional activity and TGI FRIDAYS CYPRUS reserves the right to use the name and city of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The Organizer cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the contest or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant‘s or any other person‘s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the contest .
- By entering this contest, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The present Terms & Conditions will be governed by Cyprus law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.