Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal information about you in relation to this web site, including:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this web site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for newsletters and updates on this web site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services;
- information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (in whatever form);
- details of your visits to this web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data; and
- information that you provide on this web site when you enter a competition or promotion.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you in relation to this web site for the purposes of:
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- where relevant, direct-marketing products and services, and advising you of events, promotions and competitions, and carrying out market research campaigns; and
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which we feel may interest you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com, calling us at +357 24 816660, writing to us at the following address: 5 Griva Digheni Avenue, G&S Court, 2nd floor, 6030 Larnaca or clicking on “unsubscribe”.
Where we store your personal information
All information collected through this web site is securely stored in databases. Access to the stored information is restricted to select authorized personnel.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of your information
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
You have a right to access personal information that we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App, clicking the icon on the top-left and selecting ‘Edit Profile’. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at email@example.com
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.