NOW HIRING: Junior Marketing Assistant
TITLE: JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT
JOB CODE: ME07/19
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team that is based in Larnaca. The successful candidate will be fun, full of energy, passionate about the restaurant industry and will definitely pay attention to detail.
The Junior Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the process of developing and delivering of all creative materials, support the brand’s CRM System and updating the company’s Social Media pages and website. This includes briefing, concepting, photography, event organization, content proof read, printing, and delivery. Regular visits to restaurants will be required to ensure that all marketing material is used correctly.
The candidate will conduct telephone and in-store surveys. Also the ideal candidate will produce regular (daily, weekly, monthly) reports to evaluate and analyse trends and campaigns with the ultimate aim to assist in the development of the brand’s marketing strategy and communications to drive sales and improve guest satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
The successful candidate must be passionate about guests, restaurants and hospitality and will be curious about competitor developments
- Degree in Marketing or other related fields
- High level of attention to detail and fanatical about accuracy and flawless execution
- Should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience
- Proficient analytical capability
- Highly organized, ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communicator, comfortable in developing internal communication materials
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages written and oral is required
- Knowledge in CRM Systems will be considered as an advantage
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
An attractive package of remuneration and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the desired position and job code by 25th of July.
For further information Tel.:24816695
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality