JOIN OUR TEAM!
Fridays is always looking for people who know how to make work fun!
Our latest career opportunities are:
Title: Marketing Executive
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Job Code: ME09/17
TGI Fridays is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team that is based in Larnaca. The successful candidate will be fun, full of energy, passionate about the restaurant industry and will definitely pay attention to detail.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the process of developing and delivering of all creative materials and updating the company’s Facebook page and website. This includes briefing, concepting, photography, content proof read, printing, and delivery. Regular visits to restaurants will be required to ensure that all marketing material is used correctly.
He/ she will conduct telephone and in-store surveys. Also the ideal candidate will produce regular (daily, weekly, monthly) reports to evaluate and analyse trends and campaigns with the ultimate aim to assist in the development of the brand’s marketing strategy and communications to drive sales and improve guest satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- The successful candidate will be passionate about guests, restaurants and hospitality and will be inquisitive about competitor developments
- High level of attention to detail and fanatical about accuracy and flawless execution
- Should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience
- Numerate with analytical capability
- Highly organized, ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communicator, comfortable in developing internal communication materials
- Degree in Marketing or other related fields
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages written and oral is required
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
An attractive package of remuneration and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com specifying the desired position and job code by 10th October 2017
For further information Tel.:24816695
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality
Other career opportunities are:
- Kitchen Assistants
Interested applicants should send their CV or contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the desired position and city or fill in the application form below.
All applications are strictly confidential.