JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Code: HR 05/18
TGI Fridays is looking for a Junior HR Assistant to join the HR team at our Support Office in Larnaca. The successful candidate should be full of energy, enjoy working with people and be able to work as part of a team.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or any other relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language (oral & written).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Perform general administration tasks.
- Assist in CVs’ screening and recruiting procedures.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, colleges and other third parties for successful hiring procedure.
- Conduct exit interviews on leaving employees.
- Ensure that all required employees’ documentation is collected and maintained.
- Prepare reports in Excel and analyze data.
- Communicate with governmental authorities when necessary.
- Perform other job-related duties as needed.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
An attractive package of remuneration and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com specifying the desired position and job code by 31st of May 2018.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality
We’re looking for people like you! If you love getting paid for having fun and wish that every day was FRIDAY, you should join our Team.
Check out our latest career opportunities:
- Kitchen Assistants
Interested applicants should send their CV or contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the desired position and city or fill in the application form below.
All applications are strictly confidential.